electromaniacs.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rayodunne

Prima PH4237P 42" Plasma Power Supply.

Guest rayodunne

Power Supply Board has the following numbers on it.

Stamped on board:782-PS42FK6-20A, PH42HU31

White Sticker: SIHU31-20, B100753425, EH11927800821, 119278DY

TV went dead and smelled bad. I looked inside and discovered that some components had popped. Three of these I cannot get values from and need someone with access to a schematic to help me please.

The components are the following numbers on the board.

C5061, R5093, R5096.

Now all the other boards in this TV are LG including the screen. I have thought of finding a similar board made by lg and making it work based on the voltages being the same at the connectors albeit not in the same order possibly.

If anyone has access to the service manual for this unit it would be a great help to me.

Thanks.

Guest sorsa234

Power Supply Board has the following numbers on it.

Stamped on board:782-PS42FK6-20A, PH42HU31

White Sticker: SIHU31-20, B100753425, EH11927800821, 119278DY

TV went dead and smelled bad. I looked inside and discovered that some components had popped. Three of these I cannot get values from and need someone with access to a schematic to help me please.

The components are the following numbers on the board.

C5061, R5093, R5096.

Now all the other boards in this TV are LG including the screen. I have thought of finding a similar board made by lg and making it work based on the voltages being the same at the connectors albeit not in the same order possibly.

If anyone has access to the service manual for this unit it would be a great help to me.

Thanks.

Send me your e-mail address at sorinsabov@shaw.ca if you still need it c5061=22uF/35v,R5093=2k,R5096=10ohm.Check D5029 before replacing resistors.is provideing power for STR-F5600.Good luck from canada

Guest rayodunne

Send me your e-mail address at sorinsabov@shaw.ca if you still need it c5061=22uF/35v,R5093=2k,R5096=10ohm.Check D5029 before replacing resistors.is provideing power for STR-F5600.Good luck from canada

Holy smokes dude! Thanks!

I never thought I would actually get the info! I am in canada too up near ottawa. strf6467 exploded and c5061. I will send you my email. Have you got the schematic for this board or the manual for this tv?

Guest paoloBoni4U

QUOTE (sorsa234 @ Mar 20 2009, 12:39 AM) Send me your e-mail address at sorinsabov@shaw.ca if you still need it c5061=22uF/35v,R5093=2k,R5096=10ohm.Check D5029 before replacing resistors.is provideing power for STR-F5600.Good luck from canada

Holy smokes dude! Thanks!

I never thought I would actually get the info! I am in canada too up near ottawa. strf6467 exploded and c5061. I will send you my email. Have you got the schematic for this board or the manual for this tv?

-------------------------------------

I'm having the same issue thanks for the info, i need to know the value of R5082

Edited by paoloBoni4U

Guest superman276

-------------------------------------

I'm having the same issue thanks for the info, i need to know the value of R5082

I also need the value of R5082. please if someone has the value of this resistor please let me know what it is. thanks in advance.

Guest makdaddi

Hi did you guys manage to get the schematic?

I have blown, the N5014 (STRF6467) , Cap 5061, Cap 5063 is broken, cannot see any resistors blown, but two blown T8AL/250V fuses one on this power board and the other on the power connector inlet.

Anything else to look for?

Appreciate any help , where did you guys order these components from particularly the: STRF6467

Just out of interest can I get these Caps from any electronics supplier?

What should I ask for...

Regards

Mak

I also need the value of R5082. please if someone has the value of this resistor please let me know what it is. thanks in advance.

Guest superman276

Hi did you guys manage to get the schematic?

I have blown, the N5014 (STRF6467) , Cap 5061, Cap 5063 is broken, cannot see any resistors blown, but two blown T8AL/250V fuses one on this power board and the other on the power connector inlet.

Anything else to look for?

Appreciate any help , where did you guys order these components from particularly the: STRF6467

Just out of interest can I get these Caps from any electronics supplier?

What should I ask for...

Regards

Mak

I have tried to repair this board by replacing all the dead components, and it just burnt all the same components. i spoke with a friend of mine who owns a local repair shop. he told me that there is a unknown short in the primary side of the power supply, and the only way to repair it is by testing the components on that side of the board, and may very expensive to repair. he advised me not waste my time and money on it. instead I should look for a replacement ps board. hope this helps.

If anyone has found and repaired the actual problem, please post what components you replaced. thanks. and anyone has any ideas or suggestions on where i locate a replacement ps for this set i would greatly appreciate it.

John.

Edited by superman276

hello to you all,my tv suffered the same problem but alot of components poped out ,: STRF6467, D5027, C5064, R5079, R5096, C5061, R5093, D5029, R5094,D5026 , THANKS TO THIS TOPIC ABOVE I GOT A FEW VALUES , can anyone help me out please in figuring the rest of the values especially R5094 AND THE DIODES VALUES OR A SCHEMATIC ANY HELP HONESTLT APPRECIATED THANKSAMILLION IN ADVANCE